Noise, popular for its wearables has launched Noise Shots Groove, the company’s latest true wireless earbuds with Bluetooth 5.0. The headset has voice assistant support on Android and iOS and comes with an IPX5 rating for water resistance from sweat and rain.
It has a light-weight pocket-friendly round case and a grip-enhancing rubberized matte finish. The earbuds are super-light and deliver up to five hours of playtime on one charge, with a further 10 hours of playback time with the case, which may charge via USB Type-C port
Noise Shots Groove specifications
- Bluetooth 5.0 to attach to devices,
- Smart touch controls on the earbuds offer you full control
- Water-resistant (IPX5), making them immune to sweat from the toughest workouts and lightweight rain
- Round charging case with a matte finish
- Supports voice assistants like Google Assistant and Siri
- Lightweight design at 5g per earbud, 55g with the case
- Offers 5 hours of standalone playback, 300mAh battery within the case offers 15 hours of total backup, USB Type-C charging port
The Noise Shots Groove comes in Matte Black color with an identical case within the same color, is priced at Rs. 2799 and can continue sale on Flipkart and gonoise.com ranging from tomorrow, March 19th. it’ll be available in additional colors within the coming weeks.